A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Oct 24, 2018 20:34:49 GMT 1
The Fertiliser Producers and Suppliers Association of Nigeria (FEPSAN) says that under the Presidential Fertiliser Initiative (PFI), 18 fertiliser blending plants have been restored. President of FEPSAN, Thomas Etuh, who made this known in Abuja, explained that the revived plants are now functional. According to him “We then had six fertiliser plants working at 10 per cent capacity but with the introduction of PFI, we moved to 11 plants in the first phase and today, 18 out of the 32 plants are engaged in this programme.” He added that Nigeria would soon be an exporter of NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium) fertilizer, owing to the huge investment put into the industry in the last three years. In his words, “So, I know that in the next two to three years, Aliko Dangote’s fertiliser plant will start production and others are also coming up. Currently, Nigeria is a net exporter of Urea-based fertiliser.” “With the Aliko plant coming on board and INDORAMA increasing to a second line, we will be producing about 7 million tonnes of fertiliser. About 70 per cent of the fertiliser would be for exports, while the remaining 30 per cent would be used within the country.’’