A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Nov 9, 2018 18:12:53 GMT 1
The State Chairman Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria (RIFAN), Edo State, Dirisu Abdulsalam, told newsman in Benin that about 280 hectares of rice farms have been destroyed by flood in Ovia North-East and Ovia South-West local government areas of the State. He said the incidence would drastically affect rice production the state. According to the Chairman, “There are many problems in rice production and the worst of it at the moment is that flood has eroded or washed away crops and even submerged some of our members’ houses.” He appealed to the state government to give preference to rice farmers in terms of provision of certified seedlings and funding as Edo remains one of the major rice producing states in the country. “Therefore, we appeal for assistance from government and international donors so that our farmers will not go and commit suicide.” He added.