A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Nov 9, 2018 18:28:30 GMT 1
The Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, has urged the beneficiaries of the Federal Government’s Anchor Borrower programme to refund all loans. This he addressed while declaring open the International Agric. Expo 2018 in the State. The Deputy Governor, Dr. Nasiru Gawuna who represented the governor at the event, said it was crucial for beneficiaries to make payment of whatever is left of their loans as stipulated in the agreement for the benefit of other farmers. He also urged participants, especially peasant farmers, in the State to embrace the modern ways of farming introduced in order to boost food production in the state. “Your participation in the Expo will give all the stakeholders in the value chains the opportunity to discuss areas of improving agriculture in the country.” He noted.