A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jan 20, 2019 11:17:29 GMT 1
NIOMR TRAINS UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES TO ALLEVIATE FISH FARMING CHALLENGES The Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (NIOMR) has come up with a training program for 60 unemployed graduates in aquaculture.
The training was set up at the NIOMR research farm at Obadore, Ajah in Lagos state.
The creation of the training program was aimed at developing the agricultural sector of the economy and also to create employment opportunities for unemployed individuals.
The Executive Director of NIOMR, Dr. Gbola Akande, who was represented by Dr. (Mrs) Marbel Yahrere, said that the aquaculture sector has an important hold on the economy of the country.
“This is because fisheries and aquaculture play major roles in employment generation, poverty alleviation, food security, and foreign exchange earnings, especially for the rural poor.” He added.