1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jan 20, 2019 12:57:49 GMT 1
Ismail Olawale, an agricultural expert and a researcher at the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services (NAERLS), has raised alarm over the outbreak of aflatoxins in local agricultural produce. This he revealed in Lagos. “There are numerous ways aflatoxins contaminates agriculture produce. These crops can be contaminated from the soil, during harvest or even via storage. “Aflatoxins can also infect the crops through animal manure such as cow dung, donkey dung etc, if not properly administered.” he noted. “We usually advice local farmers to be cautious during the harvest of their crops, they should ensure minimal contact of the crops with the ground. We also counsel local farmers that harvested crop produce should be stored one meter or two above ground level to avoid aflatoxin contamination”. He added. Aflatoxins are family of toxins produced by certain fungi that are found on agricultural crops such as corn, peanuts, cottonseed etc. It is produced by two prominent fungi, Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus parasiticus, found mainly in warm and humid regions of the world. The fungi are a major cause of stunting in children and cancer of the liver in adults. The expert called on the National Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), and other regulatory bodies for proper inspection of agricultural produce.