A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jan 24, 2019 14:44:32 GMT 1
Farmers in Sambalisa Village of Birnin Kudu Local Government in Jigawa State have bemoaned the bad state of their roads hindering the transportation of their farm produce to the market.
Malam Abdullahi Sabo, the chairman of Sambalisa Development Association, said farmers in the area find it difficult to transport farm produce to urban areas due to the deplorable conditions of the roads and lack of other social amenities.
Sambalisa said a quick response to their demands would not only serve as relief to the farmers but would also contribute greatly to the economy of the state.
He appealed to the Governor the state Alhaji Mohammed Badaru Abubakar to come to their aid and proffer a lasting solution to the challenges.