A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jan 30, 2019 18:05:53 GMT 1
The Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA) has charged livestock farmers in the country to stop using antibiotics as feeds additives or growth boosters for their livestock.
National Publicity Secretary of NVMA, Dr. Gloria Daminabo, while delivering her speech during the Association’s Congress in Sokoto, expressed concern on the health risk caused by the high level of antimicrobial resistance. She added that NVMA was committed to the global efforts aimed at curbing the threat.
She called on various coordinating bodies involved to enforce the existing laws on the usage of antimicrobial.