A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jan 30, 2019 18:09:53 GMT 1
The African Development Bank (AfDB) has earmarked $120 million to advance the adoption of agricultural technology innovations in order to support rural farming in Africa.
TAAT Coordinator, Mr. Krishan Bheenick, made this known at the capacity development and technology outreach programme sponsored by the Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) together with the AfDB and TAAT in Abuja.
The Lead Specialist, Innovation Systems and Partnerships for FARA, Dr. Oluwole Fatunbi, noted that the training was of utmost importance looking at the functions of agriculture extension workers in boosting farm production.
Mr. Krishan explained that the 70 people being trained are expected to train 50 others, adding that the 400 innovation platforms would meet the needs of about 25,000 farmers in each of the innovation hubs.