Centre for Research, Production & Development in Sustainable Agriculture
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Feb 16, 2019 15:00:07 GMT 1
Sales Manager, CID Lines Sub-Saharan Africa, Christopher Dierickx, at a seminar organised by Big Dutchman in Ikeja, Lagos, while sharing tips on “Pig Health Management “ advised that good hygiene should be maintained while rearing pigs.
“In every country, there is profit and loss of money on pig farms. Only a few farmers understand how to improve feed conversion to the end product.” he expressed.
“Disease and nutrition are factors that play important roles in the transformation. If pigs have a disease, they don’t get hungry and if they don’t eat, they don’t grow, but not every farmer know how to eradicate this.” He said
The sales manager explained that cleaning and disinfection is the most powerful and cost-effective approach to disease control.
He added “A living hygiene is almost like a religion. We have to prevent diseases from entering our farms through bio-security if we want to be profitable.”
Earlier during his presentation at the Seminar, Big Dutchman Area Sales Manager, Pig, Middle East, and Africa, Steffen Martens harped on various methods to adopt for a profitable pig farming business.
Martens identified air, temperature, space, water, and feed as basic necessities needed for the rearing of pigs.