A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Feb 16, 2019 15:01:49 GMT 1
Owing to the outbreak of foot and mouth disease on cows, otherwise called “Bauru’’ in Hausa, the Jigawa Government has urged all cattle breeders in the state to take their cows affected by the disease to the veterinary clinics for treatment.
Alhaji Kabiru Ali, The Commissioner for Agriculture in the state, through the ministry’s spokesman, Malam Zubairu Sulaiman, said this in Dutse.
He added that five local government areas of the state Birniwa, Kafinhausa, Malammadori, Kirikasamma and Auyo, are affected by the disease which has resulted in death of cows.
The commissioner stated that the government had provided veterinary clinics across the statey with adequate vaccines for the treatment and control of the disease.
He urged cattle rearers in the state to cooperate with the government in tackling the outbreak.