A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Feb 24, 2019 19:55:32 GMT 1
The Federal Government in collaboration with the African Development Bank (AfDB) has launched a multimillion-dollar initiative to support the recovery efforts being made in the North East of Nigeria.
This scheme is initiated to support the recovery efforts in the region by addressing critical issues and investing in acute areas of infrastructure. It will also support efforts on improving the food security and nutrition in the region.
The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, was present at the event which took place at the Nigeria Country Department premises of the bank in Abuja on 6th December 2018. Governors of North Eastern states as well as ministers of related sectors were also in attendance.
The support project is a collaboration between the AfDB and Nigeria’s Presidential Committee on the North East Initiative to launch the Bank-financed Inclusive Basic Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment Program for North East Nigeria.
The Nigeria Inclusive Basic Social Service Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment Integrated Programme is meant to ensure mitigation of socio-economic vulnerabilities in the North East which are caused mainly by the Boko Haram insurgency.