A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Feb 24, 2019 19:57:25 GMT 1
The International Criminal Court (ICC) has said it is ready to intervene in the lingering farmer-herder crisis in Nigeria, in an effort to resolve the crisis.
According to the ICC, preliminary report shows that from January to June 2018, over 1,300 people were killed and 300,000 displaced as a result of clashes between herders and farmers in countries Nigeria inclusive.
“From January to June 2018, over 1,300 people were reportedly killed as a result of violence between herders and settlers in Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Adamawa and Taraba states and about 300,000 persons were displaced.” It says.
Fatou Bensouda, Lead prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), made this known during his speech at the annual report of ICC activities for 2018 in Hague, Netherlands. He explained that the ICC would look into available data to determine if the crimes allegedly committed falls under their responsibility.