A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Feb 26, 2019 17:48:21 GMT 1
The Ministry of Commerce, Kano State has proposed the Kano Agro-Industrial Revolution Project (KAIREP) as a solution for the transformation and growth of the state’s agricultural sector.
The project will implement the agric industrial transformation agenda of the state with a view to modernizing the traditional agricultural industry and promoting agribusiness, which would increase food security, provide employment and wealth creation on a sustainable basis, according to the ministry.
The first phase of the initiative, as stated by the Ministry will focus on maize, cassava and rice processing. The Ministry revealed that viable agricultural cooperative societies will be selected across the three Senatorial districts in the State and trained in management skills for a week.
It further stated that, “KAIREP will develop an industrial and commercialized agricultural sector comprised of highly productive and profitable commodity value chain, towards accelerating the growth and diversification of the economy into differentiated high-value products”.