A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Feb 26, 2019 17:51:10 GMT 1
European Union (EU), Oxfam in Nigeria, Development Exchange Center (DEC) have collaborated with the Taraba State Government on a new agric project. According to the initiators, the project which is tagged “PROSELL” is expected to reach about 300,000 people in different local government areas of the state. They said that the project is aimed at improving the productivity of small-scale farmers during hazards from climate change, such as changing rainfall patterns, drought, and desertification.
Head of the Health, Nutrition, and Resilience Section of the EU in Nigeria, Ms. Montserrat Pantaleoni, speaking at the launch of the project expressed the need for the EU’s focus on women and youth not only in Taraba State but for the country as a whole.
She said the project will target 50 percent women and 30 percent youth, and this is important and that it is crucial that women and young people, who make up most of the country, are able to contribute meaningfully to the economy.”