A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Feb 26, 2019 17:56:45 GMT 1
Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Joseph Attah, has confirmed that from January to November, a total of 238,094(50kg) bags of rice have been seized across the country.
Attah made the disclosure on Monday, during an end of the year breakfast meeting with newsmen in Lagos.
According to him, the bags of rice worth N4.05bn and other perishable items were distributed to Internally Displaced Persons’ (IDP) camps and orphanages across the country, following a presidential approval obtained by the Comptroller-General of the NCS; Hameed Ali.
He added that the Service generated total revenue of N1.1tn in 2018, leapfrogging the 2017 revenue figure of N63bn.