1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Mar 26, 2019 12:13:52 GMT 1
Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) and World Farmers’ Organisation (WFO) have signed an agreement to assist farmers to become key players in the global agricultural agenda.
This agreement will centre on promoting the role farmers play in sustaining agriculture and also achieving the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
According to FAO Deputy Director-General for Climate and Natural Resources, Maria Helena Semedo, “This agreement will help build a farmer-driven agricultural agenda to bolster global Zero Hunger efforts, and better support the interests of millions of farmers worldwide. Farmers can bring a range of innovative solutions to the complex challenges we face today.”
The WFO President, Theo De Jager on his part disclosed that they rely on the support of FAO for the establishment of a global political environment in agriculture, which is favourable to their farming systems and communities.
He commended FAO for the support of the agenda and assured the organisation that farmers were ready to do their own part.