A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
He made the remark during a meeting with a group of Nigerian and Mexican agro-business interests at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The meeting was attended by the Minister of State for Agriculture and Rural Development, Mr. Heineken Lokpobiri, who led a Mexican agro-business concern, the San Carlos Group and their Nigerian partner, Wells Farm, from Edo State, to Aso Rock.
The Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Mr. Segun Awolowo (Jnr), was also at the meeting.
In a statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, Osinbajo said: “President Buhari has said it repeatedly that agriculture and solid minerals, especially agriculture is our economic way out. This is the President’s vision, and our job-the rest of us- is to look for ways to get that dream actualized.”