A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Aug 19, 2016 11:30:32 GMT 1
A Senior Agricultural Economist at the World Bank, Dr. Tunji Oredipe, has hailed the Federal Government’s policy in the agric sector.
Speaking on the agricultural policy of the Buhari administration on NTA in Abuja, Oredipe said the donor community was impressed this administation did not embark on a ‘policy sommersault’ in the agric sector.
He said there was apprehension, being a new government and a different party from the preceding administration.
According to the agricultural economist, “the fear has, however, been positively addressed with the policy document launched today”.
He hoped that with the participation of financial institutions as the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Bank of Agriculture (BOA), Bank of Industry (BOI), and others, the “issue of finance for agriculture will be finally resolved as the donor community will support the initiative”.