A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jul 16, 2017 19:47:03 GMT 1
‘’You don’t need dollar to plant crops. Our land is fertile and you do not even to apply ferterlizer in some places, so let us go back to farm’’. – His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojola 11 (The Ooni of Ife)
‘’We must all play our cards either in farming, processing, manufacturing, packaging, we must put in our best to revamp the sector and address food insecurity in our country Nigeria’’, - Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo, GCFR/Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
‘’If government can be faithful in dedicating 20% of the nation’s budget to agriculture for just two years running, Nigerians would begin to de-emphasise the oil because agriculture would have replace oil. – Arc. Kabir Ibrahim, AFAN President.