Centre for Research, Production & Development in Sustainable Agriculture
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Sept 14, 2017 18:40:44 GMT 1
This heart-shaped, large prickly green colored fruit is called Soursop. It is also known as muricata or graviola. Soursop has soft and juicy flesh on the inside and ridges on the outside. In it flesh are shiny black small inedible seeds with its sweet acidic taste. It’s used in ice creams, beverages and other sweet foods because of its creamy texture. Soursop is a traditional medicine and has a history that dates back to centuries!
Commercial benefits of soursop:
It’s an amazing source of skin nourishing nutrients that can make your skin glow. Soursop is used to treat numerous skin problems. It has effective healing qualities. If you apply fresh soursop leaves on your skin, it can facilitate quick healing.
Fights ageing: Soursop contains a rich amount of accorbic acid and vitamin C, which increases the anti-oxidant content in our body and helps in reducing signs of ageing like wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation. Soursop can supply your body just the nutrients it needs. It is also capable of riding the scalp to get rid of head lice, as well as reduce dandruff and its associate symtoms.
Soursop also contains soluble and insoluble fibres. Consuming this fruit is an amazing way to find relief from constipation. It contains sleep-inducing chemical known as tryptophan. This nutritious fruit is easily available in the markets.