A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Dec 10, 2017 16:25:49 GMT 1
A Cow which doesn't even have a name but is just having a ear tag number “4307” produces about 100 liters of Milk per day. The cow has been maintained in A1 Ain Dairy which is one of the largest dairy farms in the Middle East, has about 6,000 high yielding cows.
According to Al Ain Dairy officials, it is the most productive cow in the company, which can give about 100 liters of milk per day. The cow is being milked three times a day. This cow, number 4307 is being called as "Super Cow" informally. The nine-year-old has already produced more than one million litres of milk so far - 1,040,000 litres to be precise," "This super cow could be the most productive cow in the Middle East. It was born at Al Ain Dairy. We are proud of her. She is exceptional. We have about 6,000 cows in our farm," The cow was initially producing milk like any other cow, but after a few years it started increasing the production. It is a black and white Holstein from Netherlands, says Kingston Fernandez, marketing Manager, Al Ain Dairy Source.