A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jul 22, 2018 10:13:47 GMT 1
Ahead of the 2018 farming season, FADAMA III Additional Financing (AFII) Programme has given out to 880 households of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs)farming inputs in Gombe state.
While speaking in Gombe, Communication Officer of FADAMA III (AFII) Programme, Mr. Yakubu Mohammed, said the inputs include fertilisers, insecticides and improved seed varieties among others.
Mohammed stated that the goal of the exercise was to augment food production in the state and the country at large.
“We distributed the farm inputs to the IDPs because we want them to go back to the farm, in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s policy to encourage food production and reduce the people’s dependence on imported food.” He said
He stressed that the programme had assisted over 120 IDP rice farmers during the dry season rice cultivation, of which most of the rice had been harvested