A to Z of HOW TO EXPORT AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES.
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
WE REQUIRE A FARM MANAGER, MARKETING NANAGER & AN ACCOUNTANT,SEND CV TO US.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jul 22, 2018 10:19:30 GMT 1
Farmers in not less than 30 tomato farmers’ Cooperative groups in Kano state will soon become beneficiaries of the Bank of Agriculture (BoA) loans this planting season.
The Secretary General, Tomato Growers Association of Nigeria (TOGAN), Alhaji Sani Danladi-Yadakwari, made this known in an interview with newsmen.
He stated that the money gotten from the Bank would be used to buy farming inputs, specifically small cottage processing machines that would be distributed to the farmers.
“The bank will not give us money but will buy the small cottage processing machines and give to farmers as loan who will later repay the bank. Each machine is expected to cost between N3.5 million and N5 million, so farmers are expected to use the machines to process their fresh tomato.” He said
Danladi-Yadakwari lauded the Kano state government for its support, specifically for providing over 5, 200 farmers each with 6 litres of cypermathirine pesticide and 4 grammes of improved variety of tomato seeds free to help fight the Tuta Absoluta pest.
“The state government deserves to be commended for this gesture as it will go along way in encouraging farmers to remain in the business after the Tuta Absoluta invasion.” Danladi-Yadakwari added.