Centre for Research, Production & Development in Sustainable Agriculture
1. Stock your snail farms with quality breeding stocks of snails.
2. Order table size snails for consumption,Hotels/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
3. Stock your farms with quality breeding stocks of grasscutters.
4. Buy Breeding Cages,Feeders,Drinkers & Trapling Equipment for Grasscutter Farming.
5. Order ready to slaughter grasscutters for consumption,Hotel/Eatries Supplies & Export Market.
For detail call: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 08023050835.
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Sept 21, 2019 19:07:02 GMT 1
The speaker of the House of Assembly, Adebo Ogundooyin, has reacted to suggestions that the Open Rearing and Grazing Regulation Bill, 2019 is an attempt by the legislative to undermine the economic activities of the Fulanis spread across the table. According to Ogundooyin, the bill is meant to regulate the activities of herders in the state and was never intended to make life and business unbearable for the Fulanis in the state. He said, “The Open Rearing and Grazing Regulation Bill, 2019 before the 9th Oyo Assembly is significantly meant to regulate the activities of herders in Oyo State in the area of grazing and rearing of livestock. “The bill seeks to prevent destruction of farms and properties by cows, prevent clashes between livestock owners and farmers, as well as protect the environment from degradation and pollution caused by open grazing.” The speaker called on all Fulanis and herders in the state to continue with their business activities without fear, encouraging them to be ready to abide by the provisions of the bill when fully operational. According to him, the bill, which had passed its second reading, was legislated to expose the fake and criminally-minded people who hide under the guise of herders or livestock owners to perpetrate evils, especially kidnapping and other heinous crimes.